How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Laptop? [Solution]
A Bluetooth headphone is basically a wireless headphone that connects to your devices wirelessly without any physical wire connection. Nowadays Bluetooth headphones are famous due to portability and ease of use; you can use them on the go without handling the wires and all the stuff. Today we will see how we can connect wireless Bluetooth headphones with Laptop. Mr Review Expert team will describe you in this article that how to connect Bluetooth headphones to laptop that may be running on any windows platform, it may be windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1 or windows 10.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Laptop:
Turn on the Discoverable mode or Discovery mode of your headphones:
First of all, make sure that you have turned on the discoverable mode of your wireless Bluetooth headphones. So, they are discoverable to the nearest Bluetooth devices and ready to connect.
You can also connect Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth mouse, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth camera, etc. to your laptop by following these instructions.
Connect Bluetooth headphones to windows 7:
Press the power button of headphones for a long time until the LED of Bluetooth headphones turned on continuously instead of blinking; it shows that the headphones are ready to be paired with your laptop and in discoverable mode. Now, you just need to follow these simple steps to connect your Bluetooth headphones to windows 7.
- After turning Bluetooth headphones on, go to “start menu”.
- Then go to “control panel”.
- Now click on “hardware and sound”.
- Click on “devices and printers”.
Start Menu > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers
- Click on “Add a Device”.
- Your Bluetooth headphone should be in pairing mode, now click on as a device and select the Bluetooth headphones. They could be with any name it might be numbers or the company name with headphones model.
- A pop up will appear that device is being connected with your laptop. Now just click on that pop up on the notification area of windows taskbar it will ask a pairing code.
- The default pairing code will be 0000 or 1234. If both will not work the code will be on the box of wireless Bluetooth headphones that you are trying to connect with your laptop. Enter that code, and it will be connected.
- Now go to the hardware and sound, select the headphones as default audio device for the audio output.
- Now restart your media applications, and you are good to go! Enjoy your lovely music on your brand new Bluetooth headphones on your laptop.
Connect Bluetooth headphones to windows 8/8.1/10:
Pairing wireless Bluetooth headphones with windows 8/8.1/10 is quite easy than windows 7 Now Press the power button of headphones for a long time until the LED of the Bluetooth headphones turned on (Continuously instead of blinking). It shows that the headphones are ready to be paired with your laptop and in discoverable pairing mode. Now, you need to follow these simple steps to connect your Bluetooth headphones to windows 10.
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Now go to Settings.
- Then go to the Devices.
- Now click on the Bluetooth.
Start Menu > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth
- Turn on the blue tooth you will see the available devices ready to be paired.
- Now select your Bluetooth headphones Name, and you will see the wireless Bluetooth headphones are connected after getting the pin
- You are ready to enjoy your lovely music on your brand new Bluetooth headphones.
Let us know if you have any further queries; we are more than happy to give answers to your comments.